How to Join
In order to join the ISBHF, you must follow these minimum requirements:
- Established and officialy registered national association of street/ball hockey, only one association per country can be admitted
- Follow ISBHF Articles
- Have registered players
- use the official CBHA ball
- Have appropriate equipment mandatory such as CSA approved helmets and hockey gloves, at all ages and levels
- full facial protection for youth programs under 18 years of age and women's programs
- follow ISBHF rules and regulations (national exceptions allowed)
- pay required membership fee (contact ISBHF Office for details)
- National Governing Bodies may join by completing the attached application form [click here] and submitting it to the ISBHF Head Office or to an ISBHF Regional Office
- Leagues in a nation without a member National Governing Body, may apply for special status by completing a different application form [click here]
- Teams or players seeking a league to play in may view our list of member nations to find a program closest to their place of residence [click here]
- Anyone seeking to create a league or improve an existing league or program may download our document designed to assist in this matter [click here]
As the end of another year approaches, I must congratulate all the players, coaches, referees, volunteers as well as all administration and executives that make up the ISBHF family from all our federations around the World on another great season.
Do you want to receive information about hockeyball to your mail box?