ISBHF Referees in Chief
You will make sure that at the occasion of ISBHF events, the ISBHF will be applied by every referee in the way defined by the ISBHF membership and the ISBHF board respectively.
You will establish a network among the referees in chief of your continent and insure the exchange of teaching material if necessary.
Within the four years period the referee in chief Europe and the referee in chief North America will act as referee in chief of the ISBHF for a period of two years each.
You are directly subordinated to the technical director.
- Experience in refereeing street- & ballhockey on the highest national level.
- Good teaching abilities.
- Good knowledge of the English language.
- From the European referee in chief additionally to English: good knowledge of the Czech/Slovak language or German language.
- Presence at the World Championship, which will take place in the month of June normally.
- Readiness to closely cooperate with the technical director and the secretariat of the ISBHF.
- Readiness to establish a network between the referees in chief of the ISBHF members.
- Preferably experience as referee in chief on a national level.
- Preferably experience in refereeing street- & ballhockey at an international level.
- The opportunity to work in a key position at our top ballhockey events, especially at the 2013 world championship in St. John's, Canada and the 2015 world championship 2015 in Zug, Switzerland.
- To play an important role in the development of our great sport.
- Support in the administrative work by the ISBHF secretariat.
- Remuneration of travel costs according to ISBHF allowance regulation.
Candidates are asked to submit their documents in English to the ISBHF secretariat not later than 15th July 2012. Persons that haven't worked as an ISBHF referee in chief for more the five years are requested to include in their documents a written confirmation (in English) by their national association, stating that the association is not against your candidacy.
Interviews will take place at the occasion of the Canadian Nationals 2012 (14th to 18th August) in Edmonton for the referee in chief North America and at the Masters World Cup 2012 (20th to 23rd September) in Pilsen, Czech Republic for the referee in chief Europe.
As the end of another year approaches, I must congratulate all the players, coaches, referees, volunteers as well as all administration and executives that make up the ISBHF family from all our federations around the World on another great season.
Do you want to receive information about hockeyball to your mail box?