These are official ISBHF Regulations and documents. They are in downloadable PDF format. To be able to read these documents you have to have Adobe Acrobat Reader installed. You can get a free copy of Adobe Acrobat Reader at www.adobe.com
- The Articles of ISBHF
- ISBHF Venue regulations
- ISBHF Procedure regulations
- ISBHF Juridical regulations
- ISBHF Competition Regulations National teams
- ISBHF Organizers Regulations
- ISBHF Election Regulations
- ISBHF Arbitration Regulations
- ISBHF Championship and Tournament Guidelines
- ISBHF Player Eligibility Regulations
- ISBHF Transfer Regulations
- ISBHF International Transfer Form
- ISBHF National Teams WC, WJC, and CC Qualification Procedures
Another key ISBHF BOD meeting was held on Sunday February 17. Many key issues were discussed and here is a quick synopsis for our ISBHF family.
We heard from the nation of Luxembourg who has a youth and adult ball hockey program running in this key new European nation. This organization has a board and infrastructure to add to our growing strength in this area of Europe which bodes well for all nations. The ISBHF BOD passed the application of Luxembourg and thus we have a new family member to join our family of nations. Welcome Luxembourg!
Do you want to receive information about hockeyball to your mail box?