These are official ISBHF Regulations and documents. They are in downloadable PDF format. To be able to read these documents you have to have Adobe Acrobat Reader installed. You can get a free copy of Adobe Acrobat Reader at www.adobe.com
- The Articles of ISBHF
- ISBHF Venue regulations
- ISBHF Procedure regulations
- ISBHF Juridical regulations
- ISBHF Competition Regulations National teams
- ISBHF Organizers Regulations
- ISBHF Election Regulations
- ISBHF Arbitration Regulations
- ISBHF Championship and Tournament Guidelines
- ISBHF Player Eligibility Regulations
- ISBHF Transfer Regulations
- ISBHF International Transfer Form
- ISBHF National Teams WC, WJC, and CC Qualification Procedures
Players, Coaches and referees from the nations of Bermuda, Slovakia, Czech Republic, Canada, USA, Austria and Greece converged at the All Sport Arena in Tampa Bay Florida. 16 Teams ready for ball hockey battle converged for the largest ISBHF Masters event ever. And the ISBHF family would like thank the leaders of USA and ASHI for choosing this complex, and Matt Garry and his family and volunteers for making all of us feel so welcome.
Do you want to receive information about hockeyball to your mail box?