These are official ISBHF Regulations and documents. They are in downloadable PDF format. To be able to read these documents you have to have Adobe Acrobat Reader installed. You can get a free copy of Adobe Acrobat Reader at www.adobe.com
- The Articles of ISBHF
- ISBHF Venue regulations
- ISBHF Procedure regulations
- ISBHF Juridical regulations
- ISBHF Competition Regulations National teams
- ISBHF Organizers Regulations
- ISBHF Election Regulations
- ISBHF Arbitration Regulations
- ISBHF Championship and Tournament Guidelines
- ISBHF Player Eligibility Regulations
- ISBHF Transfer Regulations
- ISBHF International Transfer Form
- ISBHF National Teams WC, WJC, and CC Qualification Procedures
"To our worldwide ball hockey community:
The ISBHF family of nations are proud to announce the location for the 3rd Master's World Championship to be held in September 2014: beautiful Tampa Bay, Florida. This celebration of Master's players will also proudly host the 1st Women's World Masters.
The Tampa Bay area offers players, family and friends many interesting things to do, and may even offer our competitors a nice swim in Florida's beautiful waters in the warm weather after a game or even before! There are places to go, sports events to see, and of course ball hockey featuring the players of our ISBHF nations.
Do you want to receive information about hockeyball to your mail box?