- Top Scorer
- Tournament MVP
- MV Goalie
- MV Defenceman
- MV Forward
- World All Star Team - recognizing top goalie, two defencemen and three forwards of each Mens (Senior), and Junior championship.
- ISBHF Player Hall of Fame (commencing in 2006) - recognizing players who have had stellar careers, particularly at World and Regional/Continental Championships.
- Fair Play Cup - recognizes the team with the fewest penalties at the World Championship, for their fair sportsmanship.
- Miroslav Subrt Award of Excellence - presented annually to an individual who has contributed greatly to the ISBHF and/or an ISBHF member nation throughout their career as a volunteer.
- Volunteer of the Year Award - presented annually to an individual from the host country of the World Championship as nominated by that nation.
- International Player of the Year Award - presented annually to a player who is considered the top athlete at World, Regional/Continental, and their club team in the year.
- International/National Development Award - was created to be presented each year at WC/WJC for an individual who has done outstanding work over a period of time for the advancement of the sport nationally and/or internationally.
- Robert Mueller Memorial Award - established in memory of the remarkable German hockey and street hockey athlete who overcame terrible illness to play his beloved sport, but finally lost his battle. Each year, at WC/WJC, an athlete will be selected who displays leadership by example and whose passion for sport has overcome difficult odds.
Today our tournament received more Television coverage that it ever has here in Canada. We would like to thank the CBC, CBC Here and Now and all the Media that has seen the diversity and depth of our ISBHF Family. We would like to thank the programs who went on the CBC to tell them about there leagues they have back at home in Bermuda, Cayman Islands, Israel and Switzerland to mention a few. These CBC coast to coast pieces are great exposure for the game. And of our 10th Men's and 4th Women's world meeting of the ISBHF family.
Do you want to receive information about hockeyball to your mail box?